Our Camping pitches in Dordogne
The campsite provides a wide range of diverse pitches, all of them immersed in the nature and separated with vegetation: shady, sunny, undergrowth, or with a direct view on the valley…
Check the campsite’s map
Tents, caravans but also camping-cars are welcome
There are seven types of pitches for you to choose from; up to you to find the one that suits you the best:
- “ready-to-camp” pitch: this pitch is equipped with: sheltered terrace with counter-view for more intimacy, refrigerator, chairs and table, camping-stove, laundry rack for a better comfort and more space in your car. No need to carry it all anymore! 100 to 300 m²
- Comfort pitch: spacious, well defined, half-shaded, one car on the pitch
- Comfort-with-view pitch: comfort pitches, well defined, half-shady, with a very nice view.
- Forest pitch: nicely shaded pitches, where it is very easy to install hammocks… ask for advice if you have a large tent or caravan
- Zen pitch on a carless zone: standard pitches from 80 to 150 m², on a no-car zone; the car will be parked on a small interior parking lot at 200 meters at most from your pitch. The car access to the pitch will be allowed for arrival and departure. Aim: better view quality, more space for sunbathes and hammocks, ideal for families with small children…
- Nature pitch: our standard pitches from 120 to 200 m², shady or half-shady, one car on the pitch.
Les Pastourels is also offering you the renting of all-equipped tents
The sanitary bloc is adapted for families with its children shower and baby cabin