Located in the heart of the Sarlat, Belvès and Domme triangle, the Les Pastourels campsite covers 12 hectares of shaded land (60 pitches)
- the pitches are spacious (100 to 250 m2) and bordered by hedges
- 20 rentals : 2 wooden chalet, 11 static caravans, 4 tents without sanitary, 4 tents with sanitary, 40 pitches
- games area : playground, swings, table-tennis, table football, badminton,
- a large on-site heated swimming pool,
- bread and pastries baked on site every morning (July and August)
- snacks : breakfast, pizzas and ice creams (to eat in or take away)
- small grocery store, take away : wine, regional specialities, pizzas
- full toilet facilities, with children area and facilities for the disabled
- Electric barbecues and coals are prohibited on all campsites. A collective barbecue is available to customers
The campsite is open from 15 May to 3 October 2021 for rentals, and from 1 June to 15 September 2021 for bare pitches.
Reception hours in July and August: 8:30 a.m to 12:00 am and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Reception open season: 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
There is always someone on the campsite : contact at +33 6 80 13 37 64