Located at the centre the triangle of Sarlat, Belvès and Domme, the Camping Les Pastourels consists of 5 hectares (12 acres) of grass and woodland affording both sunshine and shade (70 pitches) :
- the pitches are spacious (100 to 250 m2) and bordered by hedges
- 20 rentals : 2 wooden chalet, 11 static caravans, 4 tents without sanitary, 4 tents with sanitary, 50 pitches
- games area : playground, swings, table-tennis, table football, badminton, water slides,
- a large on-site heated swimming pool,
- bread and pastries baked on site every morning (July and August)
- snacks : breakfast, pizzas and ice creams (to eat in or take away)
- small grocery store, take away : wine, regional specialities, pizzas
- full toilet facilities, with children area and facilities for the disabled
- barbecue is allowed, but not electric barbecues.
The campsite is open from 08/05/2019 to 08/09/2019 for the rentals, and from 01/06/2019 to 08/09/2019 for the campsite
Reception hours in July and August: 8:00 a.m to 12:00 am and 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Reception open season: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
There is always someone on the campsite : contact at +33 6 80 13 37 64