Activities and services
For the 2022 season, the whole team welcomes you from
from Saturday 14 May until Saturday 1 October 2022
(except for weddings and groups)
The sanitary is open from Wednesday, June 15, 2022 to September 15, 2022
Activities for all
During your stay, young and old alike will find plenty to do on site:
- A heated swimming pool and a paddling pool open from June 15 to September 15, 2022
- A playground for children (slide, swing)
- Home-ball (New in 2022)
- A petanque field
- Ping-pong table
- A playground (badminton, ball…)
- A library with board games on loan
- From the campsite: hiking trails to discover the Périgord Noir
On the entertainment side : from July 09, 2022 to August 23, 2022
Every week we organize :
- a morning hike open to the whole family.
- Olympiad type activity within the campsite.
- A paella evening
- A concert evening with a musical group.
The schedule of activities will be updated weekly at the reception.
|Excursion side : from July 01, 2022 to August 31, 2022|
With our partner, we organize a tourist outing once a week alternately:
- Visit of the Gouffre de Padirac, village of Rocamadour and visit of the Borie d’Imbert farm (cheese factory)
- Visit of the village of Rocamadour, the monkey forest or the Rocher des Aigles and visit of the Borie d’Imbert farm
Price of outings with transport (bus from the campsite) excluding meals: €30 for an adult, €24 for children from 4 to 12 years old and free for children under 4 years old.
Reservations will be made at reception on the day of your arrival.
During the opening period, the reception is open every day from 8.30am to 12pm and from 3.30pm to 7pm.
You will find a snack bar, ice creams and drinks on site. The snack bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 3:30 pm to 10 pm.
Guests can enjoy freshly baked breads and pastries every morning, and make a reservation the night before.
We offer several services for rent: bed linen and towels, cot and high chair, fridge, end of stay cleaning…
Charcoal barbecues are forbidden on the entire campsite because of the risk of fire.
Electric barbecues are also prohibited (lack of electrical power)
Gas planchas are available for hire at the reception.
We rely on nature, calm and gentleness and advocate the pleasure of the moment. This choice of disconnection is a conscious one. Are you ready for a “Digital Detox” during your next holiday? And if this was also true luxury…
There are those who share everything about their holidays on social networks, and those for whom, on the contrary, escape must rhyme with disconnection. If you dream of a smartphone-free holiday, it’s time to opt for wifi-free and digital breaks.
For the addicted, we have a 4G connection on the estate.