Activities and services
For the 2023 season, the whole team welcomes you from
from Monday 15 May until Saturday 31 september 2023 for rentals
(except for weddings and groups)
Bare pitches are open from June 10, 2023 to 15 September 2023.
The sanitary is open from Wednesday, June 10, 2023 to September 15, 2023
Activities for all
During your stay, young and old alike will find plenty to do on site:
- A heated swimming pool and a paddling pool open from June 15 to September 15, 2023
- A playground for children (slide, swing)
- A petanque field
- Ping-pong table
- A playground (badminton, ball…)
- A library with board games on loan
- From the campsite: hiking trails to discover the Périgord Noir
On the entertainment side : from July 08, 2023 to August 26, 2023
Every week we organize :
- a morning hike open to the whole family.
- Archery activity in the campsite.
- Circus activity for children and adults
- A paella evening or food-truck with local specialities
- A concert evening with a musical group.
The schedule of activities will be updated weekly at the reception.
|Excursion side : from July 01, 2023 to August 31, 2023|
With our partner, we organise a canoe trip once a week :
- Bus from the campsite to the Dordogne and back
- Visit of the village of La Roque Gageac, Cenac, …
- During your descent of the river, you will be able to admire the castles of Montfort, Castelnaud La Chapelle, Beynac and admire the villages of Cenac, La Roque-Gageac.
Reservations will be made at reception on the day of your arrival.
During the opening period, the reception is open every day from 8.30am to 12pm and from 3.30pm to 7pm.
You will find a snack bar, ice creams and drinks on site. The snack bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 4:00 pm to 10 pm.
Guests can enjoy freshly baked breads and pastries every morning, and make a reservation the night before.
We offer several services for rent: bed linen and towels, cot and high chair, fridge, end of stay cleaning…
Charcoal barbecues are forbidden on the entire campsite because of the risk of fire.
Electric barbecues are also prohibited (lack of electrical power)
Gas planchas are available for hire at the reception.
We rely on nature, calm and gentleness and advocate the pleasure of the moment. This choice of disconnection is a conscious one. Are you ready for a “Digital Detox” during your next holiday? And if this was also true luxury…
There are those who share everything about their holidays on social networks, and those for whom, on the contrary, escape must rhyme with disconnection. If you dream of a smartphone-free holiday, it’s time to opt for wifi-free and digital breaks.
For the addicted, we have a 4G connection on the estate.