In view of the current situation, for your safety and ours, several measures have been put in place.
Measures taken within the campsite :
As a result of the protocol imposed by the state, we have established certain measures:
– The reception area has been equipped with plexiglass windows in front of the cash desk and the reception area. The barrier gestures are also displayed at the entrance to the reception area. Hydro-alcohol gel is available at the entrance to the reception area.
The reception will be disinfected several times a day.
Payment by credit card will be preferred and the machine will be cleaned after each use.
Wearing of masks by our employees at the reception desk
Daily disinfection of cashiering surfaces
– Sanitary facilities: Cleaning and disinfection of common areas will be reinforced and more frequent. The rubbish bags are changed every day. In the semi-open sanitary area, wearing a mask is strongly recommended.
Soap is available in the bathroom.
– The swimming pool is open with a limit on the number of people which should not affect our clientele (authorised and limited by the ARS). The deckchairs at the edge of the pool will be removed
– In our rentals : For rental stays, the key will be disinfected before being given to you. The cleaning will be thorough and a disinfection will be carried out. The rentals will be aired before your arrival and we ask you to be as conscientious as possible when returning your rental.
For your safety, we will move the time of handing over the keys from 3pm to 4.30pm.
We will ask you not to forget the sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases for obvious security reasons.
In order to offer peace of mind to our clients we have added the disinfection of bedding, pillows and duvets with Nocospray (disinfectant spray also used in hospitals).
– A welcome drink will be organized on Sunday evening, respecting physical distances and barrier gestures.
As you can see, we are doing everything possible to ensure that you have an excellent holiday and will be delighted to welcome you in the best possible conditions!
Finally, don’t forget that the campsite is located in the middle of nature, that several beaches on the Dordogne are accessible on foot or by car, as well as hiking trails leaving directly from the campsite!
In spite of all these measures, we will remain smiling and do our best to offer you a relaxing holiday!
Changes to stays, insurance and guarantees
In view of the exceptional health situation in France and around the world, we are mobilising to ensure that you have a safe and serene camping holiday in the Dordogne. We take the situation very seriously and will keep this web page updated with any special measures and arrangements.
Questions / réponses
I have a holiday plan for 2022 at Domaine Les Pastourels ? What are the options for modifying/cancelling my reservation?
Cancellations are governed by our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Cancellation Insurance offered by our establishment through Campez Couvert
By exception, in this unprecedented context, we set up the postponement of stay WITHOUT APPLICATION OF THE CHANGE FEES, for any stay taking place during a period of confinement decided by the competent authorities.
A voucher equivalent to your deposit or stay (excluding cancellation insurance and booking fees), will be given to you, and will be usable until October 2023
If you have any questions about your booking, please contact us on 05.53.29.42.17 or 06.80.13.37.64
What does the cancellation insurance cover in case of COVID?
If you subscribe to the cancellation insurance, it covers our clients if you are a COVID contact case declared at the time of your departure or 15 days before your arrival or during your stay and therefore have to take security measures by placing you in a quarantine zone, if you are a carrier of the virus. The insurance will reimburse you for the amounts already paid.